6ft Mounted Flexible Chain And Spike Harrow
Robust, high tensile, spike (12.7mm dia. x 75mm), made from quality 10mm squared Steel links, excellent for ripping out Moss, spreading Manure, rolling Twitch, and levelling Mole hills on arduous, tough, pasture land.
- Reverse the spikes upwards to use as a smooth Harrow
- The mounted versions come with heavy duty 3 point linkage frame complete with Cat. 2 implement pins
- Manufactured in the UK from high quality box section for long service and low maintenance
- Supplied in flat pack condition for ease of transport. This very rigid frame is incredibly simple to assemble
- Spike: ø12.7mm x 75mm
- 6ft x 8ft (1.83m x 2.44m)
Please note the model illustrated on image above is the 14ft hydraulic.