Coal Bunker 500kg Capacity Flat Pack
Made using 24 gauge galvanized sheet steel.
They have a hinged lid on top, a sliding door at the front for unloading the fuel and a metal base that is raised slightly from the floor to allow circulation of air thus helping to keep fuels dry.
They are easily assembled with slide together panels. A good, robust and rigid design makes these bunkers a superior product.
All sizes quoted are taken from the widest points on each unit e.g. the lid.
All of our flat pack products are supplied with easy to follow assembly instructions.
Option to add identification plaque
Many of our customers have asked us to make Identification Plaques for this item.
Potential reason for identification
- Helps to identify your horse's locker, could be your name or to identify the items inside.
- Provides an identity for the locker / cabinet so that other riders / users don't access it!
- Provides a professional image to the item and stabling area.
- Can also be used to identify the type of feed stored inside this item.
- Label the feed compartments to ensure the right feed is emptied into the correct compartment!
- Prevents accidental theft of your feed or items inside.
Main features of the plaque
- Made for High density white Acrylic and laser written with black text.
- The Plaque size is 120mm wide x 75mm high, 1.6mm thick.
- Has a strong self-adhesive contact backing for you to apply to the item in the position of your choice.
- Once selected we will contact you for the name / text required.
- Additional quantities can be made if required and larger plaque sizes are available upon request.