150L Expert - Premium Quality
Please no if you choose a "punture free / solid" option of tyre this will delay delivery by about 3 weeks at the moment
The Expert is a very special and singular wheelbarrow for many reasons. It has the biggest capacity on a single wheeled wheelbarrow in the entire range, a massive a 150 Ltr Galvanised steel protection tray.
To match the tray we fitted the longest frame that gives a perfect balance with plenty of leg room that allows the user to be in the most comfortable position. The bolted legs to the frame give an excellent stability and it has reinforced straps on them to make the overall chassis even stronger. Long and galvanised heavy duty tray supports.
The wheel has needle bearings that lessens the friction on the axle that assures it will continue to spin around, and around, and around.
- The wheelbarrow has been developed to meet the specific needs of the Horticulture, Agriculture and Equestrian markets, designed to transport large heavy loads
- It has an Extra Long Frame that gives a perfect balance to the user, there is plenty of leg space for those who are taller than average. The handle grips have a descending angle pointing to the floor, to get a comfortable grip as the twin models are higher than the other wheelbarrows
- The wheel has needle bearings that lessens the friction on the axle that assures it will continue to spin around, and around, and around
- The trays have been masterfully crafted and they come galvanized
- Bi-Material Handle Grips are slip resistance and improve the grip between the hand and the product. Ergonomically designed, they have the perfect size and give a comfortable feeling and a better grip
- All of these wheelbarrows are ergonomically designed. Load distribution is improved thanks to the long frame, where 2/3 of the loads weight is supported by the wheel of the wheelbarrow
Selection of wheels
Pneumatic Wheel - comes as standard
An extra large pneumatic wheel that gives perfect balance and a smooth ride even when heavily loaded. This pneumatic wheel has an extra large tyre profile that enables the user to manoeuvre the wheelbarrow with ease. A pneumatic wheel gives a better comfortable feeling and reduces the vibration through uneven surfaces. It has an asymmetric tread pattern for outstanding performance through wet and dry surfaces. The wheel incorporates easy exchangeable inner tubes. It also comes with a solid metal rim in Grey for additional strength and safety.
Puncture Free Wheel
An extra large puncture free wheel that will never puncture yet still maintains comfort in use. It has the reliability of a solid wheel plus the comfort and the balance of a pneumatic, all in one wheel. It's made of a thick and soft rubber foam that enables the user to manoeuvre the wheelbarrow with ease. It has a cross tread pattern for outstanding performance through all types of surfaces. Incorporates a yellow branded metal disc rim for additional strength and safety.